Terms and Conditions
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings
Employment Application Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms: These Employment Application Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) set out the conditions that govern your application for a vacancy advertised by and on the Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited (“Aspen”) website (“Application”). By submitting an application you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms, as amended. Aspen reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to modify any of these Terms without prior notice or justification.
- Representations, Warranties and Undertakings: You acknowledge that the information you disclose to Aspen in your Application will be relied upon to assess your suitability for the advertised vacancy. Accordingly, you warrant that the information you disclose is in all respects true and correct. You undertake to indemnify and hold Aspen harmless against any loss or damage suffered by Aspen arising out of or in connection with any inaccurate or misleading information provided by you. Aspen does not guarantee or warrant in any way whatsoever, that by placing your details on this website or applying for the advertised vacancy, you will be considered for or offered any position at Aspen.
- Background Checks: You authorise Aspen to conduct background, criminal and any other check that is reasonably necessary or legally required to assess your suitability for the advertised vacancy.
- Authorised and Appropriate Use of Aspen’s Website: You agree not to intercept or copy any information transmitted to or from this website, or interfere with the functionality or operation of any part of this website or attempt to do so. You agree not to rewrite, modify, override or reprogram, reproduce or tamper with any code, software and/or any data that may be stored on or embodied in or accessible from this website. You agree not to use or exploit this website for any purpose that is unlawful, harmful or prohibited under South African law or is in contravention of these Terms. You may not use this website to disclose, share or publish material that may be offensive, defamatory, regulated, copyrighted, incorrect, untrue or damaging to any person and/or create, store or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights, title, interest and/or ownership in and to, without limitation, all data, pictures, material, text, drawings, logo's, software and technical specifications (“Intellectual Property”) made available on the Aspen website is owned by or licensed to Aspen or its affiliates. Nothing on the Aspen website should be construed as granting a license or right to any such Intellectual Property.
- Personal Data: 6. Personal Data: Please refer to the Aspen Candidate Privacy Notice for information on how Aspen processes your personal information pursuant to your Application
- Disclaimer: Neither Aspen nor its directors, employees, or agents shall be responsible for, any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), claim and/or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your Application or access to and/or use of the Aspen website.
- Governing Law: Your Application shall be governed by the laws of the country where the position is based. In the event of a dispute, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such country.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Aspen Holdings Limited in respect of your Application. No variation to these Terms shall be binding unless reduced to writing and signed by you and an authorised representative of Aspen.
- Equal Employment: Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. Preference will therefore be given to applicants from designated groups, through a fair recruitment and selection process, in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, thus if you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.