The Commercial Finance Intern graduate will be employed on a graduate programme to advance their skills in accounting and finance as the person chosen will have this as their primary interest.
The Commercial Finance Intern graduate will go through a robust training process by assisting the commercial and reporting teams with accounting related tasks, projects and deliverables as assigned.
As a graduate you will be exposed to the following:
- Month end accounting and reporting processes (e.g. reconciliations, simple reporting and basic analysis)
- Simple analysis vs budgets, forecasts and prior year results
- Working with MS Office (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective verbal and written communication
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have a completed relevant Degree in Accounting or Finance
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CV online on or before the 22 November 2021. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application.